Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

Dunbar Plumbing Forums - Northern Kentucky's 1st DIY Plumbing Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CALL DUNBAR PLUMBING 859-359-4833 WWW.DUNBARPLUMBING.COM

Author Topic: Good week for the Dignacare toilet seat bidets.  (Read 2938 times)

saysflushable

• Member Ranking +34/-0
    • View Profile
Good week for the Dignacare toilet seat bidets.
« on: January 23, 2010, 09:38:21 AM »

1st off I was on a job and low and behold I see a toilet seat bidet.      It was a model we tried and sold a few but we weren't that crazy about how they stayed in place.         I asked the lady how she liked that thing.    Her response was I will never be with out one, they are great.      That  makes me happy as can be when I hear good news like that.                Next at my archery league,    a guy that thought I was crazy finally bought one.     His daughter is a dwarf so with the short arms she has a hard time reaching to wipe.         Well he new about us for the past 4 years and he even ran into my buisness partner at a convention for dwarfs down in Ohio this summer.          What finally got him to buy was when another well respected guy at the archery league started telling the guys how much he loved his cheep toilet seat bidet.

Next a filthy rich guy from our area who happens to sit on the board of directors at a hospital in our area just bought one  for himself.     We have been trying to get into this hospital for 2 years now.            None of this stuff is huge in itself nor has it made a huge or even a small difference in my income.     It just lets me know I'm on the right track.           

The greatest plumbing product out there and plumbers are still afraid of them.   

Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

saysflushable

• Member Ranking +34/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Good week for the Dignacare toilet seat bidets.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 01:19:14 PM »

I went to lunch with the normal crew that meets every Sat.,     One of the guys asked me to work on his toilet and he also said while your at it put one of those butt washers on.          That just makes my day!          All I need to do is sell a couple thousand a month and I'll be doing all right. O0.                       I know it won't happen through plumbers.    They are still  scared of the best plumbing product on the market.

DUNBAR PLUMBING

• DUNBAR PLUMBING FORUMS
  • Administrator
  • Member Ranking +414/-0
  • Northern Kentucky Plumbers Plumbing Forums
    • View Profile
Re: Good week for the Dignacare toilet seat bidets.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 03:29:26 AM »

Awesome!  :sign0098: It's all about staying on top the game, it makes all the difference in the world.

Search your company name on google, these threads are coming back on page 2 through the tagging system on here.

In the video: Mike aka saysflushable

8400 views means somebody is interested in them! I'll have to shoot a video of mine, with a narrative plugging you all.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 03:32:27 AM by DUNBAR PLUMBING »
PLEASE VISIT www.DUNBARPLUMBING.com FOR MORE INFORMATION