Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

Dunbar Plumbing Forums - Northern Kentucky's 1st DIY Plumbing Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CALL DUNBAR PLUMBING 859-359-4833 WWW.DUNBARPLUMBING.COM

Author Topic: Been Extremely Busy - Took Time Off Away from Forum  (Read 2228 times)

DUNBAR PLUMBING

• DUNBAR PLUMBING FORUMS
  • Administrator
  • Member Ranking +414/-0
  • Northern Kentucky Plumbers Plumbing Forums
    • View Profile
Been Extremely Busy - Took Time Off Away from Forum
« on: February 02, 2010, 02:04:59 AM »

Been moving at a snail's pace on some of my pet projects and really pushing the envelope for many others I have on the table.

The good thing is I'm slowly bringing the wagons into a circle and I don't want to look back, as there is tons of work I've done already that I wouldn't want to do twice. Most is manageable but its scattered in so many directions. I'm building a website that I HAVE to get done soon so I can start buzzing emails to potential clientell and returning clientell for this summer's outdoor events.

I'm trying to get a mod installed here that is an automatic image resizer because working this from photobucket is too time consuming.

Still taking tons of pictures and videos, just have to get the time to make up the posts and make it viewable. All one big process, as always.  :dink:
PLEASE VISIT www.DUNBARPLUMBING.com FOR MORE INFORMATION
Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

saysflushable

• Member Ranking +34/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Been Extremely Busy - Took Time Off Away from Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 05:52:15 PM »

So far since the 1st of the year I've been busy also.      I'll thank the good Lord for that and I hope it continues.    We have even been moving more toilet seat bidets also.       

DUNBAR PLUMBING

• DUNBAR PLUMBING FORUMS
  • Administrator
  • Member Ranking +414/-0
  • Northern Kentucky Plumbers Plumbing Forums
    • View Profile
Re: Been Extremely Busy - Took Time Off Away from Forum
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 10:46:19 PM »

So far since the 1st of the year I've been busy also.      I'll thank the good Lord for that and I hope it continues.    We have even been moving more toilet seat bidets also.       

That's awesome. I put in a really good week but I paid for it with body pain today. Days like yesterday destroy me when I'm working on concrete for such long periods of time.

Got some other jobs lined up for next week.
PLEASE VISIT www.DUNBARPLUMBING.com FOR MORE INFORMATION