Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

Dunbar Plumbing Forums - Northern Kentucky's 1st DIY Plumbing Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CALL DUNBAR PLUMBING 859-359-4833 WWW.DUNBARPLUMBING.COM

Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 9050 times)

ILPlumber

• Member Ranking +11/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi All
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 07:00:55 PM »

Ah I just dont know if I'm into it anymore. I've found another forum that has alittle more plumbing talk on it. Actually two of them. Great site dunbar! It was  fun while it lasted. On a brighter note,I found out today I will be plumbing a small commercial building for a dentist. No bid just write me a bill and I'll pay is how he put it. Sounds good I've been working for him for over 15 years. It'll be the 1st new work I've done in a while rom the ground up.

Is this part part where I beg you to return?  :sign0135:
Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

Themaster

• Member Ranking +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 07:06:01 PM »

Ah I just dont know if I'm into it anymore. I've found another forum that has alittle more plumbing talk on it. Actually two of them. Great site dunbar! It was  fun while it lasted. On a brighter note,I found out today I will be plumbing a small commercial building for a dentist. No bid just write me a bill and I'll pay is how he put it. Sounds good I've been working for him for over 15 years. It'll be the 1st new work I've done in a while rom the ground up.

Is this part part where I beg you to return?  :sign0135:
Noway I would never expect that,no hard feelings here. Man you shoulda seen the house i worked in today,I was impressed and that aint easy buster. Freeze events are good in getting new very good customers! This one has plenty of money and doesn't mind spending it.

ILPlumber

• Member Ranking +11/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 08:13:16 PM »

I have done 3 dental offices from the ground up. I just started another one this last Monday. They are fun work. Lot's O piping.

You will have:
 Domestic cold
 Domestic Hot
 Protected cold to each chair ( I run each chair off it's own RPZ)
 Protected hot " "    "      "        "  "    "        "     "    "    "    "

compressed air (usually soldered copper)
O2 it will be brazed copper
N O2 brazed copper
Vacuum (usually PVC)

Get your med gas certs if ya don't have em.

Make sure the equipment guy gives you full size templates for all the station utilies. That stuff has to be dead nuts.

Is it on a basement? That makes life easy.

BTW, I am not pissed either. We all talked it over and thought it was best if you took a break. I don't mind a little pot stirring but it was a little out of hand. We were getting hammered with complaints and cancel my account messages. I know you understand that.

Also, on the dental office....... :pics: :pics: :pics:

Ron

• Member Ranking +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 08:19:01 PM »

I'm not pissed either, just try to still cool about things, that's all.
ILP Told Me So

Themaster

• Member Ranking +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 09:12:17 AM »

If I frequented a club and the owner told me to leave and dont come back for a week,I would find another place to drink. Thats the problem of running people off,they somtimes dont come back. I never really looked at any other Plumbing forums and since i was "let go" and surfed around,i found somthing i like better. Its not like i was being paid or it affects my bottom line,so you'll never see me mad about it. Maybe now your job will be easier and I'll be out of your way. I'm not saying I'll never post over there again but i will not go out of my way to offer any real info. I'll just lurk,look at pics and post somwhere else and make sombody else some money. Now thats real :sign0096: it just might not seem like it.

ILPlumber

• Member Ranking +11/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 02:43:46 PM »

If I frequented a club and the owner told me to leave and dont come back for a week,I would find another place to drink. Thats the problem of running people off,they somtimes dont come back. I never really looked at any other Plumbing forums and since i was "let go" and surfed around,i found somthing i like better. Its not like i was being paid or it affects my bottom line,so you'll never see me mad about it. Maybe now your job will be easier and I'll be out of your way. I'm not saying I'll never post over there again but i will not go out of my way to offer any real info. I'll just lurk,look at pics and post somwhere else and make sombody else some money. Now thats real :sign0096: it just might not seem like it.

:stupid: I love these smilies. I'll just try to remember the good times, when you graced me with your presence.
Tags: