Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

Dunbar Plumbing Forums - Northern Kentucky's 1st DIY Plumbing Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CALL DUNBAR PLUMBING 859-359-4833 WWW.DUNBARPLUMBING.COM

Author Topic: What I told a guy about a bidet  (Read 2016 times)

saysflushable

• Member Ranking +34/-0
    • View Profile
What I told a guy about a bidet
« on: January 16, 2010, 02:50:43 PM »

A customer called me up today- Saturday-because  he is worried about the toilet seat bidet he kind of wants installed.     He is having an electric outlet put by the toilet.       The trouble is the toilet is an old wall hung.     I'm not sure yet if the bidet will fit on it.     He is starting to get a little nervous about fit and price.                 I finally told him the bidet is the most important thing he will install in his house and I didn't care if it would fit his toilet perfectly.         If it was my house I would change the toilet or remodel the bathroom to make sure I could have a toilet seat bidet.       I also asked him if he talked to the tile guy who is subbing the job out what he thinks of toilet seat bidets,    I new the tile guy loves them.       Well he saw things my way and is going ahead with the electric by the toilet.                      Dang I wish I could afford an infomercial for Dignacare toilet seat bidets.     
Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

DUNBAR PLUMBING

• DUNBAR PLUMBING FORUMS
  • Administrator
  • Member Ranking +414/-0
  • Northern Kentucky Plumbers Plumbing Forums
    • View Profile
Re: What I told a guy about a bidet
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 03:14:14 AM »

That's good to hear you have the customer inquiring on the product Mike. Looks like the effort is paying off.

I still don't know what I'd do without mine. Makes such a huge difference in everyday life.
PLEASE VISIT www.DUNBARPLUMBING.com FOR MORE INFORMATION

saysflushable

• Member Ranking +34/-0
    • View Profile
Re: What I told a guy about a bidet
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »

i had to install a shower valve for this guy a few days a go.     I never asked how he liked the bidet.      Finally he started talking about it and said he wished he had one years ago.       Thats why I like my job.............and the money