Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

Dunbar Plumbing Forums - Northern Kentucky's 1st DIY Plumbing Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CALL DUNBAR PLUMBING 859-359-4833 WWW.DUNBARPLUMBING.COM

Author Topic: Cincinnati Reds Opening Day 4-5-2010  (Read 1768 times)

DUNBAR PLUMBING

• DUNBAR PLUMBING FORUMS
  • Administrator
  • Member Ranking +414/-0
  • Northern Kentucky Plumbers Plumbing Forums
    • View Profile
Cincinnati Reds Opening Day 4-5-2010
« on: April 06, 2010, 01:01:57 AM »

A day of hazy sunshine and a warm breeze. A day when you could stand on Race Street in shirtsleeves and shades, watching the parade go by. A day at the ball yard, watching the game and the riverboats gliding by on the river just beyond the outfield wall. Read more...

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100405/NEWS01/4060331/Great+day+for+Cincy++baseball

Opening day for Red's baseball is sort of a holiday here in Cincinnati. All 3 news stations covered the opening day parade, along with CH12 covering the baseball game, live.

The Cincinnati Reds played the Cardinals today and lost. Good way to dampen the spirits after a great parade to welcome the team back from Arizona where they've been practicing all spring.

Opening day here in the tri-state officially kick starts the spring, even though we've seen snow more than once in the beginning of april. Let's hope the Cincinnati Reds have a good season this year. I personally listen to the reds play on the radio quite often for the nostalgia. I grew up hearing my dad always listening to the game.

However, many got upset and turned it off today when they was losing, badly. At one point while I was at work, a customer told me the stands were nearly empty towards the end of the game. :(

I was hoping to sit around the shop today and take it easy....didn't happen.  :sign0085:

PLEASE VISIT www.DUNBARPLUMBING.com FOR MORE INFORMATION
Other Sites of Interest Dunbar Plumbing OutdoorEventSeating.com KoldBreeze.com NKYTalk.com NKYFairs.com

DUNBAR PLUMBING

• DUNBAR PLUMBING FORUMS
  • Administrator
  • Member Ranking +414/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Cincinnati Reds Opening Day 4-5-2010
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 10:36:55 PM »

Reds lost their opening day game.  :(

They played tonight, lost again on their first night game.  :(

Serious changes needed in management in that organization.

DUNBAR PLUMBING

• DUNBAR PLUMBING FORUMS
  • Administrator
  • Member Ranking +414/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Cincinnati Reds Opening Day 4-5-2010
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 12:19:49 AM »

Cincinnati Reds were actually doing pretty horrible there at the beginning but now they've been playing some good ball, winning some extremely good games against tough teams.

Now, I've been fooled before and so has Cincinnati to believe they'll stick to this regimen of good ball playing but we'll see how the middle of the season works out in the W column.